Born New Jersey. Lives and works in New York City.
- Disobedience, Anna Kustera, New York, New York, 2011
- The Eye in Eyelevel, Group Exhibition, Eye Level BQE, Brooklyn, New York, 2011
- Naming of the Animals, Curious Matter, Jersey City, New Jersey, 2011
- The Box Which Contains the World, Curator Ali Aschman, Brooklyn Fire Proof Gallery, 2010
- Bloodlines, Eye Level BQE, New York, 2010
- Groundswell, Affirmation Arts, New York, New York, 2010
- Focus, Eye Level BQE, Brooklyn, New York, 2010
- ABCyz, Silver Shed, New York, New York, 2009
- Brooklyn Artillery, Brooklyn, New York, 2009
- Shark Mother, Brooklyn, New York, 2009
- Groundswell, Affirmation Arts, New York, New York, 2009
- Eye Level BQE, Brooklyn, New York, 2009
- Red Badge of Courage ReVisited, Curator Omar Lopez-Chahoud, Newark Arts Council, Newark, New Jersey. 2008
- Crime Drama, Eye Level Gallery, at Victor Osborne, Brooklyn, New York, 2008
- Bushwick Open Studios, Brooklyn, New York, 2008
- In Your Presence, Open Spaces, Curator Steven Weintraub, Brooklyn, December 2007
- 30th NYU Small Works Exhibition, juried by Jim Kempner, Washington Square Galleries, New York, New York, February 2007
- New Paintings in the viewing room at the Paul Sharpe Gallery, New York, New York, November 2006
- Bodily, a group exhibition curator Steven Weintraub, Collision Machine, Brooklyn, New York, October 2006
- Matzo Files, Matzo Files Gallery, New York, New York, 2004-2006
- Remy Toledo Gallery, New York, 2005
- Post Cards from the Edge, Robert Miller Gallery, New York, New York, 2005
- Walk The Windows, Installation on Atlantic Avenue with “Build The Boulevard”, Brooklyn, New York, 2003
- Head Shot, Monmouth County Arts Council, Red Bank, New Jersey, 2003
- Snap Shot Aldrich Museum of Contemporary Art, New York, New York, 2002
- Snap Shot Beaver College, Fine Arts Gallery, Glenside, PA, 2001
- Snap Shot Baltimore Contemporary Museum of Art, Baltimore, Maryland, 2001
- Street Paintings, Halcyon, Brooklyn, New York, 2000
- M.F.A. School of Visual Arts, New York, New York.
- B.F.A. Maryland Institute College of Art, Baltimore Maryland.
- Ceramic Sculpture, Glasgow School of Art, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Artist Summer Institute, Residency fellow, Creative Capital, Lower Manhattan Cultural Council, New York, New York..
- Edward Albee Foundation, Residency fellow, Montauk, New York.
- First Prize, SOWEBO Arts Festival, Baltimore, Maryland.
- Merit Scholarship, Maryland Institute College of Art, Baltimore, Maryland.
- Departmental Scholarship, Maryland Institute College of Art, Baltimore Maryland.
- Travel Award, Glasgow School of Art, Glasgow, Scotland, 1990.
- Merit Award, Juried Sculpture Exhibition, Fox Gallery, Baltimore, Maryland, 1989.
- College Art Association
- The Foucault Society Former founding member of the Board of Directors.
- American Institute of Graphic Artists (AIGA), New York, New York.
- The Interaction Design Group (IxDG) An international organization comprised of designers and academics working in interaction design.
- Assemble, Crafts Council of the United Kingdom, guest speaker, London, UK, June 2010.
- CHI Conference, Peer panel judge, Atlanta, Georgia, 2010.
- Pratt, Living Out Loud Panel Discussion, Brooklyn, New York, 2008.
- Brooklyn College, Visiting Artist Lecture, Brooklyn, New York, 2008.
- Parsons School of Design, Visiting Critic for the Design and Management Thesis Review, New York, New York, 2005 - 2008.
- Navigating the Narrative in Art and Interactive Design, Siegel & Gale, New York, New York, 2001.
- Narrative Architecture, Living Surfaces Conference, American Center for Design,
Chicago, Illinois, 2000.
- Visiting Artist Lecture Series, School of Visual Arts, New York, New York, 1993-1994.
- Clay in the East Conference, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia, 1991.
- Create Or Else, interview, Edward Albee Foundation, createorelse.com, Ogilvy, October 2010
- Open studio day was hot, Aaron Short, New York Post, 9 June 2010
- algo más…. an interview with Colour Me In, Mexico City, 2009
- A conversation with artists Michelle Lopez and Andrew Cornell Robinson, Sculpture Magazine, Fall 2009
- The Breakaway Republic of Bushwick Brooklyn Rail, July 2008.
- Installations Steal the Show at 2007 Bushwick Open Studios by Hrag Vartanian, hragvartanian.com June 3, 2007
- CAA Queer Art Caucus, Publications Index, Spring 2007
- Robert Appleton "Another Green World" and Andrew Cornell Robinson "In the Viewing Room" at Paul Sharpe Gallery, Gay City News, November 30 2006
- Walk The Windows of Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn Blog, Brooklyn, New York, 2003
- Censorship at Sowebo, Harry Newspaper, Baltimore, MD, June, 1991